Tourist Apartment Registration: VFT/MA/11950
The apartment sleeps 4 adults. Cots and high chairs can be hired for €35 and €10 respectively per week. Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday, minimum booking is 1 week.
The non refundable deposit is 25% and secures the booking. The remaining 75% must be received 9 weeks before arrival date. Check in is 4pm and check out is 12 noon.
The price per week is as follows:
|January 31st 2018||March 31st 2018||€530|
|March 31st 2018||May 12th 2018||€730|
|May 12th 2018||September 29th 2018||€930|
|September 29th 2018||October 27th 2018||€730|
|October 27th 2018||December 15th 2018||€530|
|December 15th 2018||January 5th 2019||€730|
Terms & Conditions
- Your accommodation contract
- When you make a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party the terms of these booking conditions. You must be at least 21 years old to make a booking with us.
- Group Bookings
- We reserve the right to refuse reservations for parties of four or more persons. We will not accept group bookings under the age of 25.
- Paying for your accommodation
- You must pay a deposit of a minimum of 25% of the price of the accommodation with immediate effect. Failure to do so within 3 working days will result in your booking being cancelled. The balance of your accommodation price must be paid in cleared funds at least 9 (nine) weeks before your arrival date. If you fail to pay in full within the 9 (nine) weeks before departure you will be subject to the cancellation policy detailed below and you may lose your deposit.
- If you cancel your booking
- A cancelation becomes effective on the date that we receive it. A booking may only be cancelled by the person who made the booking by sending written confirmation to us or where a booking is treated as cancelled by us in accordance with the above paragraph, the client will be liable to pay the following cancellation charges :
- Deposit (25%) when cancellation is 63 days or more days before scheduled arrival.
- 40% when cancellation is 62-42 days before scheduled arrival
- 60% when cancellation is 41-29 days before scheduled arrival
- 80% when cancellation is 28-15 days before scheduled arrival.
- 100% when cancellation is 14 days or less before scheduled arrival.
- If you change your booking
- If after our confirmation has been issued, you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way we will do our utmost to accommodate your request but it may not always be possible, and if not – you will be subject to the cancellation policy above. A change of departure date made within 6 (six) weeks of departure may be treated as a cancellation of the client’s booking and the cancellation charges above would apply. Any request for changes must be made in writing by the person who made the booking. If you book within the 9 (nine) weeks prior to arrival date this will be classed as a late booking and we must receive full payment immediately before we can confirm your booking. We reserve the right to re let the accommodation if payments are not made within the prescribed timescales.
- Acceptable forms of payments:
- Euro denominated personal cheques
- Euro denominated bank draft
- Pound Sterling Cheque - please note we will have to agree a sterling amount before this is agreed
- Bank Transfer in GBP (£) to Bank in UK or Euro (€) to Bank in Europe. Payment must be made in the currency shown on the booking form i.e. Sterling or Euro
NB: The client must accept all charges in respect of a Bank Transfer to ensure that we receive the full booking amount.
For transactions involving currency conversion from Euro to STG, we have sole discretion in establishing the exchange rate, which serves as a protection against the volatility and risk involved in the FX markets.
It is essential that fully comprehensive travel insurance is taken out prior to travel. If you have to cancel for a reason covered by your insurance policy, you should be able to recover the cancellation charges. Claims must be made directly to the insurance company concerned.
- Travel Insurance
- It is your responsibility to ensure all party members are appropriately insured and to arrange additional cover if necessary. It is essential that fully comprehensive travel insurance is taken out prior to travel as we accept no liability for any personal injury, sickness, loss, damage or theft of personal belongings, damages / expenses arising from changes to your itinerary during your stay or any changes or cancellations to your booking. It is a requirement that you have adequate holiday insurance in place.
- Arrival and Departure Times
- The rental period is from 16:00 on the day of arrival, to 12:00 noon on the day of departure. Any variation of these times is by prior arrangement only and may incur additional charges. Please leave the property and all kitchen equipment, clean and tidy with the inventory complete. Should you fail to do so and extra cleaners are employed or items of the inventory replaced, then there may be an additional charge. The maximum occupancy must not exceed four (4) persons which equates to the number of beds stated in our website, unless prior permission is given for a baby in a travel cot or similar.
- Your Accommodation
- This is reserved exclusively for the people named on the confirmation and no other persons are permitted to stay at the accommodation unless this has been agreed with us in writing and appropriate payments made (if applicable). Should you or any member of your party be responsible for any breakages, loss or damage of any item of the property or additional cleaning has been necessary, a charge will taken from your security deposit.
- Maximum Occupancy
- The Maximum occupancy is 4 persons, the occupants of the booked property must agree as detailed on the booking form. Under no circumstances must the occupancy exceed the number of guests listed on the booking form. Failure to comply with this may result in eviction from the property.
- Complaint Procedure
- If you feel you have cause for complaint during your holiday, it is a legal requirement that you immediately report the matter, with full details of the complaint, to us or the manager of the property. Reasonable time must be allowed for us to act upon on/ rectify any complaint.
- If despite having contacted us the problem remains unresolved, it is essential that you contact us again as we are entitled to assume that you are satisfied. You must not independently move to other accommodation without giving us every opportunity to assist you in resolving your complaint or problem. If you do so, or refuse reasonable rectification, you may prejudice your rights to compensation or repayment. If you think the complaint was not handled correctly, you must on your return home, put your complaint in writing / e mail to us within 7 days. We cannot accept responsibility for damage, loss or disappointment that we were not given reasonable opportunity to investigate the problem and/or to rectify, or of which we were not notified in accordance with this clause.
- You must observe the rules of the Skol community.
- At all times during your stay in the apartment, you are expected to have consideration for other third parties. If in the opinion of ourselves, our agent or other person in authority, you are or appear to be behaving in such a way as to cause, or to be likely to cause, danger, distress, annoyance or damage to property, either we or our agent may terminate your holiday arrangements. In this situation, we will have no further liability to you and will not be responsible for meeting any expenses you incur as a result, making any refund or paying any compensation. In addition, you will be responsible for any expenses we incur as a result of your behaviour.
- We will contact you once final payment and security deposits are received. Then we shall send you the necessary details regarding your accommodation, such as directions, key collection, Wi-Fi key, safe key information and any supplementary information you request. The Clients are responsible for all keys whilst they are in their possession and for their safe return to the agent or specified location. Loss of any keys while in your charge will incur a replacement charge per key plus any costs incurred employing a locksmith. In the event of lost external door keys, the Client is liable for the relevant replacement locks.
- TV/Satellite TV
- The property contains a TV with satellite and digital channels and internet tv which gives all the sky channels (sports and movies packages, etc). Availability of any channel is subject to the provider’s policy and is unfortunately beyond our control... Do not attempt to retune the satellite TV's as this will incur the expense of a technician having to attend the property to sort out any problems. If the satellite signal is lost during your stay, we will not be held liable.
- Linen and Towels
- All bed linen and bath and beach towels are provided; but bath towels provided must NOT be used around the pool or at the beach. It is forbidden to hang your towels or any other items of clothing over the balcony rails. A clothing horse and pegs have been provided to hang out your laundry, wet towels and clothing.
- Security Deposit
- An additional 'breakages/damages deposit' is required (amount is variable dependent upon the number of occupants and age of occupants).You will be advised if this is to be paid. If a deposit is required it is to be paid in cleared funds fourteen (14) days before your arrival date. In the event of reported damage from the agent we reserve the right to deduct any costs incurred from any breakages, losses or damages. All damage, losses and breakages should be reported to us at the time they occur to allow us to investigate prior to deducting from your security deposit. If you do not inform us of any damages, losses or breakages then our or our agent’s claim is binding. You will be notified of any breakages. losses or damages recorded after your departure and charged for accordingly. Your security deposit shall be returned to you as soon as possible after your departure once we have assessed the property. It is usually returned within a day or two of the departure date but this time frame is not guaranteed.
- Property descriptions
- We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that the descriptions, photos and prices of our property shown on our website are accurate. Errors do occasionally occur and we reserve the right to alter descriptions or prices if necessary. Any location maps are supplied as guidance only and are to give general area locations only.
- Company Liabilities
- We shall not be responsible, nor be held in any way liable, for the following occurrences and no compensation shall be forthcoming from us in the event of such occurrences:
- Cancellation of booking due to circumstances beyond our control such as war or the threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, or any other cause.
- Failure in any goods and services provided by third party suppliers with whom you have contracted, such as flights, car hire, wheelchair hire, etc.
- closing of swimming pool or cessation of any other facilities, published or otherwise, by the community of owners (although, in the event of such occurrence prior to your booked period, providing we have been notified by either the Skol complex board or our agent, you will given the opportunity to change booking dates, or cancel the booking)
- any water or electrical cuts, defects or breakdown of any equipment or appliances in the property (although, upon notification of the problem by you, we, in collaboration with our agent shall endeavour to or replace such item within a reasonable time);
- existence of any insects, vermin or other animals within the boundaries of the rental property (although, upon notification by you, we, in collaboration with our agent and the Skol complex board shall endeavour to eradicate such problem within a reasonable time);
- any noise or disturbance originating beyond the boundaries of the rental property;
- any loss or damage to property belonging to you, however caused; any injury to, illness, or death of the 'CLIENT', however caused.
- Seafront Marbella does collect personal information like full name, email address, address and phone number. This collected data is only used to do the business with our visitors and is never shared with any other company or organization. This data is never used for any other commercial purpose.
- Seafront Marbella contacts and responds to the visitors who contact us through email inquiring about our different products and services. The information that is submitted to Seafront Marbella, in the emails, is only used to respond to the specific purpose that is specified in the email of the sender.
- Seafront Marbella does not share, release or sell the information to any third party that is collected from our visitors through our website. All the information that is collected is only used to provide the proper service to our customers. This information may also be used to improve our services, products and website.